Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let Us Begin...

Once in awhile you you come to a point in life where you sit back and say to yourself, man, that time in Vermont, when Tommy was in-lining down Church street wasted, playing chicken with moving cars during a northeaster? Skating as fast as he could straight towards oncoming traffic and at the last possible mili-second he would contort his body and throw himself to the ground only to get up and do it again! Straight onto cars, trucks at least 7 times! That was frikkin' HILARIOUS! Now, think of seeing cracked out performances night in and night out. These actors in these stories are some of my closest friends in the world. Most of them I have known since 4th grade and others, like the poem, come into life and made a footprint in my life.

With these tales, I shall explain the lesson I learned from these memory searing comedy acts and numbingly moronic performances witnessed by me or my brothers and sisters.

Some may have funnier stories, but I am not in contest with those. These are MY stories or stories of super close friends  that were willingly or sometimes unwillingly witnessed over these last 20 years.  Anyone who remembers something, feel free to drop me a note! My memory is a little foggy!
 
Who knows, maybe this will be read by millions and spurn me in another 20 years to continue.

I will NOT use actual names, but instead I shall take ALL of their names and scramble them with different stories so no one will make an issue of these tales.

God, my parents are gonna kill me...ready?

1 comment:

  1. This will be great. You have interesting stories from growing up, and you are a great storyteller.

    ReplyDelete